East Sussex National Golf Membership 2017
Full Membership is available for 2016/17 for only £1700 – Print off the form below and return.
For membership enquiries: Please email
East Sussex National Golf Club was designed to set a new standard in the finest traditions of golf. Today it represents the nearest you can get to perfection in the design and condition of golf courses.
- Use of both the East and West Championship Courses, the 3 hole Academy Course and the extensive practice facilities 7 days a week
- Bag storage (subject to availability)
- Locker (subject to availability)
- Free practise range balls
- Club cleaning
- Bag drop reception
- A comprehensive calendar of Members competitions
- Personalised Membership bag tag
- Discounted Gym membership – saving up to 40%
- Members may bring guests in accordance with the Club Rules and may introduce up to three guests to play golf at the current Member guest green fee
NEW MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR 2016 INCLUDING FLEXIPLAY.
For Full Flexiplay Details click for details
LOOKING FOR PERFECTION? JOIN THE CLUB
Membership year commences on 1st April, subscriptions are payable pro rata on acceptance. Overseas membership is available for non residents of the UK at 50% of the normal entrance fee. Overseas members are entitled to play 25 times each year.
All union fees are payable by members and not included in annual subscriptions, there are however collected with the membership renewals.
Current Union Fees
SCGU (Male) subscriptions for 2017 are as follows:-
Total: £14:50 per male playing member.
SCLGA (Female) subscriptions for 2017 will be as follows:-
Total: £16.75 per female playing member with the exception that
girls under 18 years of age on 1st January will not be charged the LGU fee of £2.50.
Sussex Union Fees are only collected by Home Club, if the Club is based in Sussex
Please view Sussex County Union for more information on union fees
Membership runs from April 1st to March 31st.
INDIVIDUAL ONLY £1700 (Rate unchanged)
OVERSEAS INDIVIDUAL £985
OVERSEAS JOINT £955
INTERMEDIATE (AGE 19 -29) £1160
INTERMEDIATE (AGE 18) £575
JUNIOR (AGE 8-17) £210
PLEASE SEE MEMBERSHIP RULES AND APPLICATION FORM BELOW