We will be offering free group coaching to anyone looking to try golf. Dates and further information will be posted shortly.
Click the image above for ESN Trackman Coaching
The Golf Academy at East Sussex National has some of the finest practice facilities throughout Great Britain. We have recently invested in a new V1camera system and Trackman monitor.
Our facilities include a 50 bay driving range, 8 of which are covered bays and 2 are training bays, greenside and fairway bunkers, pitching and chipping areas, three putting greens, and a championship standard three-hole academy course.
The academy is equipped with a digital teaching studio with Trackman and a state-of-the-art Digital V1 Video System. It offers a custom-fitting service to ensure you are purchasing the correct clubs to suit your needs.
Call us on 01825 880256 now!
Membership at The Academy gives you a year-round comprehensive tuition programme, unlimited use of all of the practice facilities, and use of bars, restaurants, and changing rooms in the clubhouse.
The Golf Academy is fully equipped with its own three-hole practice course, which is as picturesque and imaginatively designed as our two Championship golf courses. Annual membership runs from April to March of the following year. Anyone wishing to join after April 1st can join on a pro-rata basis.
The 2019 Academy Membership Package £468
• Up to six individual golf lessons (½ hour each) with video computer analysis
• Unlimited high-quality range balls
• Use of driving range facilities (undercover bays, when available, play off mats in winter and grass tees in summer)
• Use of short game practice facilities (bunkers, putting greens, pitching and chipping areas)
• Unlimited use of the three-hole Academy Course (Championship standard pars 3, 4, and 5)
• Reduced green fees on the Championship Courses (subject to availability)
• One weekly group clinic (June – August)
Are you the next Rory McIlroy or Tiger Woods?
SUMMER JUNIOR COACHING
Come along and see if you enjoy the game with our fully qualified coaches!
PGA HEAD PROFESSIONAL
Head PGA and International Teaching Professional for 20 years, Sarah is highly respected and experienced, having taught extensively in Europe and the USA.
For two years in a row, Sarah was voted as one of the UK’s top 25 coaches by Golf Monthly Magazine. She specialises in coaching low handicappers and professionals, using the V1 Digital Video System.
- ½ hour lesson: £35
- 1-hour video analysis: £70
- 2-hour playing lesson: £140 + 9-hole green fee will apply
- Series of 6½ hour lessons: £175
- Series of 12½ hour lessons: £350
- Junior 1-hour lesson: £60
To book or for more information, please call 01825 880256 or email email@example.com.
PGA TEACHING PROFESSIONAL
Jack Budgen has been connected with East Sussex National for 20 years.
As a junior, he represented England and Sussex, and is one of only a handful of young golfers to have played for the County’s Junior, Youth, and Senior Squads simultaneously.
Jack has developed a great passion for teaching and a keen understanding of the “cause and effect” relationship of the golf swing. He takes a versatile approach in teaching all levels and age groups. TPI-certified-swingman-BLK.
- ½ hour lesson: £30
- 1-hour video analysis: £60
- 2-hour playing lesson: £120 + 9-hole green fee will apply
- Series of 6½ hour lessons: £150
- Series of 12½ hour lessons: £300
- Junior 1-hour lesson: £50
- Junior series of 6½ hour lessons: £125