We will be offering some free group coaching to anyone looking to try golf, dates and information will be posted soon.
Click on Image for ESN Trackman Coaching
The Golf Academy, at East Sussex National, has some of the finest practice facilities in Europe.
We have recently invested in a new V1camera system and Trackman monitor.
These facilities include a 50 bay driving range, 8 of which are covered bays and 2 training bays, greenside and fairway bunkers, pitching and chipping areas, three putting greens and a championship standard three hole academy course.
Call us now!
The academy is also equipped with a digital teaching studio with Trackman and a state-of-the-art Digital V1 Video System, it offers a custom fitting service to ensure you are purchasing the correct clubs to suit your needs.
Membership of The Academy gives you an all year round comprehensive tuition programme, unlimited use of all of the practice facilities and use of the bars, restaurants and changing rooms in the clubhouse. The Golf Academy is fully equipped with its own three hole practice course, which is as picturesque and imaginatively designed as our two Championship golf courses. Annual membership runs from April to March the following year. However, we operate Four Phases of reduced Academy Membership packages throughout the year.
The 2018 Academy Membership Package £410
• Up to six individual golf lessons (½ hour each) with video computer analysis
• Unlimited high quality range balls
• Use of driving range facilities (undercover bays when available play off mats in winter, grass tees in summer)
• Use of short game practice facilities (bunkers, putting greens, pitching and chipping areas)
• Unlimited use of the three hole Academy course (Championship standard pars 3, 4 and 5)
• Reduced green fees on the Championship Courses (subject to availability)
• One weekly group clinic (June – August)
Are you the next Rory McIlroy or Tiger Woods?
Come along and see if you enjoy the game with our qualified coaches!
PGA HEAD PROFESSIONAL
Head PGA and International Teaching Professional for 20 years, Sarah is highly respected and experienced having taught extensively in Europe and the USA.
For two years in a row, Sarah was voted as one of the UK’s top 25 coaches by Golf Monthly magazine and specialises in coaching low handicappers and professionals using the V1 Digital Video System.
- ½ Hour £35
- 1 Hour Video Analysis £70
- 2 hr Playing Lesson £140 + 9 hole green fee will apply.
- Series of 6½ hr Lessons £175
- Series of 12½ hr Lessons £350
- Junior 1 Hour Lesson £60
To book or for more information please call 01825 880256 or email email@example.com
PGA TEACHING PROFESSIONAL
Jack Budgen has been connected with East Sussex National for 20 years.
As a junior he represented England and Sussex, and is one of only a handful of young golfers to have played for the County’s junior, youth and senior squads simultaneously.
Jack has developed a great passion for teaching and a keen understanding of the ’cause and effect’ relationship of the golf swing. He takes a versatile approach in teaching all levels of ability and age groups.
- ½ Hour Lesson £30
- 1 Hour Video Analysis £60
- 2 hr Playing Lesson £120 + 9 hole green fee will apply
- Series of 6½ hr Lessons £150
- Series of 12½ hr Lessons £300
- Junior 1 Hour £50
- Junior Series of 6½ hr Lessons £125