Plenty on offer in Sussex
There is lots to see and do in the local area of Sussex. Make the most of your time with us by taking part in some of the exciting events on offer.
One off events:
- Racing at Plumpton. This event takes place on various dates throughout the year.
- A visit to Hickstead Showground. Countless events take place at this iconic spot. The Al Shira’aa Hickstead Derby Meeting will run from the 21st – 24th June. The Longines Royal International Horse Show from the 24th – 29th July. The All England Jumping Championship from the 30th August – 2nd September.
- The Glyndebourne Festival taking place from the 19th of May til the 26th of August.
- Aegon International Eastbourne at Devonshire Park Eastbourne, from the 22nd – 30th of June
- Airbourne: Eastbourne International Airshow from the 16th til the 19th of August
The following events are available throughout the year and less than a 30-minute drive from the Resort:
- Drusillas Park at Alfriston
- Wilderness Wood at Hadlow Down
- Bentley Wildfowl and Motor Museum at East Hoathley
- The Blue Bell Railway at Uckfield
- Sheffield Park & Garden at Uckfield
- American Express Community Stadium at Brighton
- Brighton’s brand-new British Airways i360, Sea-Life Aquarium, The Lanes, and high street shopping
- Tulleys Farm at Turners Hill
- Michelham Priory House & Garden at Hailsham
- Knockhatch Adventure Park at Hailsham
- Lewes Castle at Lewes
- Anne of Cleves House at Lewes
- Bodiam Castle at Bodiam
- 1066 Battle Abbey at Hastings